While Pastor Sarah is on leave, Deacon Joan Crittenden is available at [email protected]
We gather for worship every Sunday during the “school year” (the first Sunday after Labor day in September through June) at 8 and 10:30 a.m. During the summer (July – Labor Day Weekend) we offer one service at 9 a.m. We have a special space for children in our church with quiet toys, special coloring sheets, and crayons. A children’s message is offered at every service. (Children of all ages are invited to join our clergy at the front of the church for a holy and fun time of conversation.)
- 8 a.m. Spoken Worship with Holy Eucharist (a.k.a. Holy Communion or The Lord’s Supper). If you are familiar with Episcopal worship, this is a Rite I service. Rite I uses traditional language from worship dating back to 15th century! Thou mayest enjoy saying thee and thou!!
- 9ish Stay after 8 a.m. worship or come early for 10:30 worship and join us for conversation, coffee, and cookies.
- 10:30 a.m. Worship with music and Holy Eucharist. Worship at this service uses modern language worship forms. Our choir offers special music and assists in leading worship. Our Music Minister, Libby Wiebel, plays organ, piano, guitar, ukulele…worship is often a musical adventure!
- Typically, the first Sunday of every month we offer Healing Prayer during all services. Anyone who desires special prayers, either for themselves or for another, is invited to come forward for prayer with a member of our clergy. If you would like to be prayed with and it is not the first Sunday of the month…you can ALWAYS ask the clergy to pray with you; they would be honored!
- 9 a.m. Summer Services – during the summer the choir takes a vacation but we still have music in worship. Summer is a time we explore different worship forms (liturgy). There is always a Children’s message!
"Our annual giving theme this year is Stewardship is a way of life! ~ The Way of Love. We are using The Way of Love, the seven spiritual practices that Presiding Bishop Michael Curry introduced at General Convention, as the foundation for our campaign. Read up here...